Last week we started the this countdown and gave the first 5 reason why professional entertainers charge what they do. We present the final five.
5. Professional entertainers have to be more than entertainers. They have to be CEOs, marketers, bankers, salespeople, production workers, janitors, buyers, negotiators, networkers, drivers, and organizers.Then hey get to be entertainers. That's a lot of hats for one person to wear.
4. Professional entertainers make any situation work. Small space, large space, indoors or out, a professional entertainer has performed everywhere and will make sure the entertainment is perfect for the venue and guests.
3. Professional entertainers know the ins and outs of all types of events. You plan a party once or twice a year, a communion a few times in your life, and wedding once. Professional entertainers entertain all the time and have entertained at hundreds of events. Because of this, they have the experience to make your event amazing.
2. Professional entertainers watch for the newest products available. They stay up to date on industry news, and find things that perfectly match their clients taste. They know the newest trends. They don't try and fit you into something you don't like - they find out what you want and search the world over for the perfect things. They are the professional.
1. Professional entertainers have the knowledge and the skill to make you look the best you can be. I can buy a wrench for a few dollars at the hardware store. Yet I spent hundreds of dollars for a mechanic to repair my car. I can buy a needle and thread for a few dollars at the fabric store. Yet I spent over $100 on alterations at a local tailor. It's not about the tools; it's about the outcome.
Sure, anyone can buy a magic kit and call themselves a magician, or speakers and a laptop and call themselves a DJ, but you won't get the same kind of performance or attention to detail a professional can give you.
Isn't it time to see a professional?